Friday, January 2, 2009

Third Test Post

This is the third test post. I want to have a few posts in place while I'm adjusting the colors and other aspects of the blog.

I have a lot of CDs sitting on top of my desk.

I'm typing some random stuff here to add more text. I don't really know what to talk about. Some of the stuff on my desk: my digital camera, my iPod, Post-It notes of various sizes, a squishy ball that looks like an orange soccer ball, pens, Sharpie markers, Tivo remote, CDs, package of dental floss, two notebooks, tape measure.

----------------
Now playing: Temple of The Dog - Say Hello 2 Heaven
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Please be polite and refrain from attacking other posters. The blog owners reserve the right to delete any comment that violates the Blogspot rules or that we deem unacceptable.